Halifax, Nova Scotia
REIN (an Acend company) is a venture backed insurtech company creating a platform for constantly improving digital insurance products that connects online ecosystems and carriers around evolving risk. We have a fun, intelligent, and motivated staff with offices in Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Nova Scotia.
The Sr. Project Manager, Integrations plays an important role in the success of REIN ecosystem integrations by coordinating and driving all the moving pieces around a successful integration. You will work closely with the REIN product team to learn the ins and out of our products enabling you to take that knowledge and work directly with our partners to determine the best integration path for users. You will be responsible for coordinating the integration end-to-end – both inside REIN by working with the marketing, communications, legal and customer support teams and externally with the partner.
Responsibilities and duties
- Serve as the go-to person internally regarding integrations
- Determine best integration path for both REIN and partner
- Responsible for all communication with partner regarding integration
- Coordinate with design/product/engineering/marketing/legal to ensure integration plan is feasible and compliant
- Supervise Integration Project Manager, who prepares timelines, requirements, coordinates with development, and assists with testing
- Optimize and improve integration-related processes
- Coordinate ongoing improvements and changes with partner and REIN development team
Qualifications and skills
- Strong attention to detail and well-organized; multi-tasker
- Excellent communication skills- both spoken and written – is essential. Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical participants.
- Must have passport that allows for business travel to the United States
- Experience working with development, design, and UX teams is a plus
- PMP or other project management certification is a plus
Company subsidized health care plans, available dental & life insurance plans, flexible working conditions & unlimited coffee!
|Job Category||Full Time|