Chapel Hill, NC
REIN is a venture backed technology company building an insurance and risk platform for an autonomous world. We’re an up and coming company, which is focusing first on drones and drone insurance and then moving on to insurance for other autonomous vehicles & robotics. We have an intelligent and motivated staff working in our offices in Chapel Hill, NC, Maynard, MA and Halifax, NS Canada.
As a PART TIME Business Development or Partnerships Intern at REIN, you will be working to gain adoption of applications and tools that innovate the way insurance works. Interns will work 10-20 hours per week, provide daily product/service information to our pre-populated lists of industry leads with accuracy and efficiency. You’ll be working in a professional but casual, environment with highly technical individuals and you’ll need to help with formulating solutions and strategies that will help potential customers see the value of our website. This position is based in our Chapel Hill, NC office – right on Franklin Street.
Part Time and Full Time schedule options are possible.
Successful candidates will be tech savvy, have a passion for helping end-users and be willing to learn our insure-tech platform inside out. Prior Insurance Agency experiences a plus.Candidate must be comfortable with independent and collaborative work, as well as communicating by e-mail, chat & phone.
Responsibilities and duties
- Contact via phone, brokers and insurance companies throughout the United States to explain how our product works, the benefits of our product, conduct product demos and secure their business. Prospective clients may have several conversations before finalizing their agreement, so it is vital that candidates are organized, and possess quality time management skills.
- Effectively manage and prioritize growing volumes of user inquiries.
- Track contacts, calls and lead status via Pipedrive and other company systems.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information about the Droneinsurance.com system to inquiring users.
- Help to develop and follow sales scripts, procedures, guidelines, and policies with our Insurance experts and Technology group.
- Long Sales Process experience
- Technical literacy of mobile and desktop applications
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player with a can-do attitude
Successful Part Time Coordinators may be asked to move to Full Time in the future.4
|Job Category||Part Time|